PEEP INTO "MY KITCHEN".................



HELLO FRIENDS !!!!
A heartfelt welcome to all my dear friends into “MY KITCHEN”…..:):)Its my immense pleasure to take you through “MY KITCHEN” and share my lovely and best experiences with u all .I wanted to start a cookery blog from a long time but never did that happen…. :( Now that my Engineering is over and I m free until November, so I thought let me start my cookery blog……..Cooking is one of my hobby and my area of interest. I am not a perfect cook like my mom though will try to post my best recipes here.
Since I have a long vacation till I join Infosys in the month of November, I have started learning cooking from my mom and be a perfect cook like her one day. It will be a two way process in here, I will be learning recipes as well share it with all my readers. I will start with the most simple recipes to my best and favorite recipes tried by me. You can share your viewpoints and give me suggestions so that it will help me to improve and do well in this new venture of mine……….
I will try to post new recipes weekly and hope you all love it……
Thank you all

2 Response to "PEEP INTO "MY KITCHEN"................."

Pratiba Bhat said...

Waiting for the recipes :) :)

Priyanka Prabhu said...

Ok .... will be posting it soon:)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails